DJI Spark Quadcopter (Alpine White)
SPARK ON SALE
- 2-Axis Stabilized Gimbal Camera
- 12MP Still Photos / 1080p/30 Video
- Gesture and TapFly Control
- FlightAutonomy with Obstacle Detection
- Subject Tracking from Various Angles
- GPS- & Vision Position-Based Navigation
- Top Speed of 31 mph in Sport Mode
- Up to 16 Minutes Flying Time
- Up to 1.2 Mile Control Range
- Control, Edit, Share with DJI GO App
VIDEOS WITH A TAP
Let Spark take professional shots for you. QuickShots help you shoot amazing footage with cinematic composition.
Ascend with the camera pointing downward.
Fly backward and upward, with the camera locked on your subject.
Circle around your target.
Fly upward, spiraling around your subject.
FLIGHT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
In TapFly mode, just envision your shot and Spark captures it for you. Tap your phone screen and Spark, using vision technology, flies in the direction of your tap or exactly where you tapped while actively sensing obstacles. Capture shot after shot with just your fingertips.
Tap the screen and fly to that spot while maintaining altitude.
Keep flying in the direction you tap on the screen.
STAY ON TARGET
With ActiveTrack, Spark automatically recognizes objects of different shapes and sizes then tracks them according to what they are and how fast they move. This makes tracking much easier and more reliable.
- Profile Follow your subject from a fixed perspective.
YOUR MOMENTS, CAPTURED
Deep learning gesture recognition allows you to take selfies with simple hand motions. With PalmControl mode, control Spark’s movement by hand. If you want, leave your remote controller and phone at home.
Raise your arms, wave your hand, or make a frame with your fingers to maneuver Spark and shoot photos.
Spark can follow your hand movements or even take off and land on your palm.1